Questions about the Parks at Disneyland® Paris
What are the Disney® Parks opening times?
Disneyland® Paris is open every day of the year. Opening times vary according to season. The Parks may also stay open later for special seasonal events.
Where can I see Disney Characters?
You can find Disney Characters in the two Disney® Parks and in certain restaurants. You can also arrange to enjoy a magical meal with beloved Disney Characters.
Where can I get a schedule of show and parade times?
You can find show and parade times in the Park Maps available at the main entrance to the Parks.
How can I reduce my wait times for Character meet & greets?
Disneyland® Paris is now using a system called Lineberty to help manage the queues at selected locations and allow you to go off and enjoy other attractions while you wait. This system is currently in operation at selected locations in Walt Disney Studios® Park.
How does Lineberty work?
1. Download the Lineberty app (available on App Store and Google Play). When opening the app turn on location settings (to allow you to easily locate the right options) and notifications (so you will receive alerts when it is time to head to your meet & greet). You can also enter your phone number in the app settings, allowing the app to send you an SMS message when you are not connected to the internet.
2. Select your experience on the app and enter the number of people who will be in your group. (Reservation slots for each day open at approximately 9.45 (CET). Be quick as popular meet & greets can fill up quickly!)
3. Enjoy your time in the Disney® Parks and check back on the app for an estimate of how long you will be waiting; this will allow you to plan your time for the rest of the day.
4. When your meet & greet is getting closer Lineberty will send you a notification and SMS message letting you know that you should head to the location of your meet & greet.
5. You will receive another notification when it is your turn. Simply check-in with a cast member and enjoy your meet & greet with no wait!
What if it rains?
80% of attractions are covered and protected against rain so no matter what the weather, you'll always have fun at Disneyland® Paris.
Are there special services and attractions for babies and toddlers?
There's lots for families with young children to do at Disneyland®Paris: Enjoy the gentle rides and play areas designed with little ones in mind. Disneyland® Paris also offers a wide range of services for infants and children to make your visit more enjoyable and convenient.
Are there any minimum sizes and ages for certain attractions? How can I be informed of restrictions?
Access depends on the safety rules for each attraction. Symbols can be found beside each attraction indicating any limitations or restrictions.
Where can I find information about attractions being renovated or currently closed?
Please refer to the Park maps available at the entrances to the Disney® Parks for the closing dates of attractions and on our website for any details.
Can I exit a Park and return later that day?
Come and go as you please. Be sure to keep your entrance ticket.
Are there guided tours of the Disney® Parks?
Yes. You can learn all about the history and architecture of Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park on a guided visit. You can obtain tour information and reserve your spot at: City Hall in Disneyland® Park & Studio Services in the Walt Disney Studios® Park. Visiting with a group of hearing - impaired Guests? Guided tours can be provided in sign language.
How can I avoid waiting in line?
Use FASTPASS®. This free service allows you to reduce your waiting time to some attractions in Disneyland Park (subject to availability). The following attractions are equipped with FASTPASS® service:
- Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril, Adventureland
- Space Mountain: Mission 2, Discoveryland
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®, Discoveryland
- Big Thunder Mountain, Frontierland
- Peter Pan's Flight, Fantasyland
- Star Tours™, Discoveryland
Is there a dress code at Disneyland® Paris?
Appropriate clothing such as shirts and shoes must be worn.