Car Parking at Disneyland® Paris
Car Parking is included in your package price when staying at a Disney® Hotel, and in most of the Select and Associated hotels. If you are visiting Disneyland® Paris for the day or staying in the local area and don't have access to Disney's shuttle service, the car parking prices are as follows and are charged daily. The car park is located next to the train station; both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park can be accessed from the same car park.
Car Parking Fees
Cars (including cars with bicycle or ski box on top and car with trailer under 2m high) 25€
Vehicle over 2m high: 25€
Disney® Hotel Guests
Parking is free for Disney® Hotel guests with the Easy Pass supplied by the hotel.
Car Park Opening Hours
- Opens at 7.30am (subject to change)
- Closes 30 minutes after Park closure
Electric car charging points
- Go to the Winnie Parking Lot
- At the toll gate a cast member will advise where to go, with a map and access code
- No pre-booking is required and it is free of charge
- Spaces are subject to availability
For more information call us on 0330 880 5001